Business Continuity Management System
ISO 22301 provides a framework to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and continually improve a business continuity management system. It is expected to help organizations protect against, prepare for, respond to, and recover when disruptive incidents arise.
ISO 22301 Cerification will assist organizations in the design of a BCMS that is appropriate to its needs and meets its stakeholders’ requirements. These needs are shaped by legal, regulatory, organizational and industry factors, the organization’s products and services, its size and structure, its processes, and its stakeholders.
Business Continuity Management is an ongoing management process requiring competent people working with appropriate support and structures that will perform when needed.
ISO 22301 Certification - Benefits
- Safeguard key assets and maintain your reputation
- Minimise risks, impacts and downtime
- Demonstrate resilience
- Demonstrate commitment to key stakeholders
- Identify impacts of operational disruption and crucial improvements
- Gain a competitive advantage against competitors in case of a major industrial crisis