A quality management and quality assurance standards established by the
International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and, A standard within that ISO family of standards.
As an ISO standard, ISO 9001:2015 lays the foundation for all the other individual standards within the ISO 9001 family. It contains a glossary of terms used throughout the series of standards as well as Every organization would like to improve the way it operates, whether by increasing market share, driving down costs, managing risk more effectively or improving customer satisfaction. A quality management system gives you the framework you need to monitor and improve
performance in any area you choose.
ISO 9001 is suitable for any organization looking to improve the way it is operated and managed, regardless of size or sector.
The Benefits of 9001:
- Competitive advantage
- Internationally approved and Trusted name
- Improves business performance and manages business risk
- Reduces costs and increases efficiency
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Repeat business
- Increases morale and motivation of staff
- Encourages internal communication
- Enhanced company profile
- Continual improvement
- Due diligence